Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do some adults still get acne?

Please help


And how to get rid of it|||I%26#039;m 22 and I still get minor breakouts and it%26#039;s because I have oily skin. The plus side is that if you have oily skin, which you very well may, you are less likely to have wrinkles since your skin doesn%26#039;t dry out.





If you have really bad acne, I suggest the prescription Accutane (it%26#039;s a pill that you take once a day). It%26#039;s basically the ultimate cure for acne. I used to have it on my cheeks, but after 3 months my skin was completely clear. The max. time to take it is 6 months but my skin wasn%26#039;t that bad.





For breakouts I suggest the prescription Differin gel. After one day it%26#039;s dried out, and after 2 it%26#039;s clear. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil or Neutrogena.





I used Proactive when I had persistent breakouts, but it really dried my skin and it was uncomfortable right after I washed my face.





All in all, a gentle cleanser and prescription gel work best.|||Causes of adult acne...


1.Bad diet is number one cause of adult-onset acne. Bad diet, which robs us of essential nutrients and disrupts both digestive ecology and healthy hormonal balance


2. Hormones, which, again, easily get out of balance due to inappropriate food, stress, hormone-containing medication, birth-control pills, and changes brought by the monthly cycle, menopause and pregnancy.


3. Genes. Hereditary element can worsen adult acne, especially in severe cases of so-called “scarring acne”.


4. Synthetic face-care products and makeup, which clog the pores and disrupt the acid-alkaline balance of the face skin. Needless to say that, if you want to have a clean skin, you always should opt for natural and preferably home-made creams and other beauty products for your face.











What are the solutions?





Change your diet, switch to natural face-care products, and be patient - your body will need some time to restore the balance and cure your skin. A great natural approach to treating adult acne is described here.





However, if you want immediate results, you can try some of numerous acne medications (which usually just mask the symptoms and which I therefore do not recommend). Top acne treatment products can be found at www.review-acne-treatments.com, while information on homeopathic acne remedies you can find at therapy www.biogetica.com.|||I use neutrogena acne wash every day and I try to remember to use the night time wash also and it gets rid of a lot of my acne. Acne is caused by oily skin. I saw one of your other posts about a non expensive pet and wanted to tell you to think maybe a virtual pet would be a good starter like www.neopets.com or something like that.|||Hormones, stress - and our lovely genes.





What have you used and have you really fought hard ?


Try a three step regime of an acne wash, toner (so important)


and spot treat it with acne cream. Twice a day (Am/PM) without fail - use all natural make up - tinted moisturizer and or a mineral powder foundation (if you wear any).





I suggest Proactiv


Arbonne%26#039;s acne line is amazing - (find a local rep)


Bert%26#039;s bee also has some great acne fighting things.


Whatever you do fight it hard - twice a day - and using a toner really helps balance your face. :)


Look in to Alba (walgreen%26#039;s).|||yeah stress causes bad skin , but I use neutrogena acne wash


2 times in the shower and a good vitamin e moisturizer after


and my skin and acne is 80 percent improved, but I definetly


think its stress cuz off all the bullshit I go through every day.|||I%26#039;m not sure why others get it, but for me it was a hormone imbalance. My insulin was way off, beginning of type 2 diabetes. Once I started working out and losing weight, it went straight away.|||Aren%26#039;t you 13?





...And Murad products work very nicely I%26#039;ve found. Drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment