Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult Acne!!! What worked for YOU?

at age 26, I am so hopeless on improving my acne. I have tried everything from OTC products, to prescription antibiotics, facials monthly with microdermabrasion, etc. NOTHING works :(


Just wondering what worked for you? I have Oily Skin and I DO constantly pick at my face!! I bet if I quit doing that alone, I would probably see a great improvement, huh?|||DO NOT PICK YOUR FACE!!! STOP IT!! is it worth being ugly? Seriously, I know it%26#039;s a bad habbit to break i used to pick mine sometimes and I have a few scarrs that have thankfully faded. I got bad acne when I was 19 and I got put on Accutane which worked wonderful but you have to have it pretty bad before they give you that. If you stop touching your face and picking it the acne would probably go away. Wash your face twice a day and blot with those oil absorbant pads and put some strong acne cream on them ones that have lots of benzoil peroxide or salicyle (sp?) acid. Look at the ingredients and make sure they have the highest dose of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment