Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi, at nearly forty I have developed Adult Acne can anyone give advise on treatment or what worked for them.?

The acne is more prominent on forehead and chest.|||not much help to you now, but for the future. i read in yesterday%26#039;s Daily Mail page 52 that a new cream has been trialed that shows significant improvements. contact their Good Health pages on the web for details. I have seen on tv that diet plays a part in acne production. there is a book you could browse on this subject The Food Bible: The Ultimate Reference Book For Food %26amp; Your Health by Judith Wills as there maybe something you eat that triggers it. also The Food Doctor books by Ian Marber may be helpful. God bless.|||You need to go see the doc to be sure this is adult acne and not something else like rosacea. Good Luck.|||Go see your doctor don%26#039;t think anything you can buy behind the counter will be strong enought to hep.|||Firstly have you got a skin care routine? if not you really need to start one Wat kinda skin have you got? if you have Olly sick then you need a cleanser and toner that controls the oil in you skin you also need to exfoliate once a week. You could also try some professional skin care products and facials from a beauty salon. I no that elemis and finders do great skincare for adult acne and also bio oil is great to stop the scaring or pitting in the skin. Adult acne can be bought on because of stress so if you a stress take some time out have a massage or just relax for the day also take a look at your diet you need to drinking a lot of water and your fruit and veg hope this hep ls|||The only thing that worked for me was Accutane. I had acne as a teenager and took 6 months of accutane twice. It is a strong medicine, and they have to draw blood at least once a month. It will make you very dry, but in the end it actually kills the oil glands so your acne is gone forever. I am 22 now and haven%26#039;t had acne since I was 15.|||paper bag?|||Acne happens based on what foods you eat. I had adult acne and none of the medicines that my doctor gave me helped. I then started to educate myself in nutrition, started eating right, and all of my acne cleared up. Eat healthy and it will all dissapear.

No comments:

Post a Comment