Monday, April 26, 2010

Help! Adult acne?

I%26#039;m 49 yrs old and my skin is worse then when I was a teen. Please help me prevent break outs!! Thanks!|||Try a Zeno. Go to www.zeno.com. It really is brilliant. It%26#039;s a small hand held device that you hold onto the spot and it heats up to just the right temperature to kill the bacteria causing the spot. It works along the same principle as Nlite or IPL lasers (which are really expensive to have at a dermatologist). It costs about 拢99 and you need to buy refills after every 99 shots.





You need to catch the spot early, when you can just feel one brewing under the surface. Then it%26#039;s just a case of zapping it a couple of times a day for a few days and hey presto the spot never fully forms..,just starts going down!





Sounds like a miracle huh? Well I%26#039;ve suffered from adult acne for ten years and this really works for me.





Try it, you won%26#039;t be disappointed. x|||I am 29 and only started getting acne at the age of 25!


I have tried nearly everything and I have finally found a supplement which has really helped clear me up. It is called %26#039;Dim%26#039;. Do a web search or visit www.acne.org as the message boards have lots of reviews on what does and doesn%26#039;t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment