Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult acne..and scarring?

All my life I have had great if not close to perfect skin, 3 years ago I went on a party binge that lasted a couple years, I never drank at home, but I went out 3 nights a week. I quit drinking this last year, I also quit smoking. once I quit both of those, I started breaking out really bad, I don%26#039;t pick, I know better but some of the outbreak spots were so bad they left purple marks on my face at the site. I%26#039;ve tried everything to make my skin pretty again and nothing is working. I%26#039;m still getting serious pimples from time to time as well. I%26#039;m 31. what can I do? I really want to focus on the scarring.|||hi, i%26#039;m not sure what could stop the spots from coming, maybe witch or tea tree oil. but there is something you can get for the scarring its called bio oil and works really well and is relatively cheap. and not a surgical procedure!|||Make an appointment with a dermatologist and please don麓t try to apply things on your face without a good knowledge of it.





anyway my pimples and acne started on me when i was 14, it went up to 16 but I tried everything, eating healthy, sporting, using medicine but it turned out it was hormones. I don麓t what happened but since my 16th birtyday it stopped, I麓m now 18.|||To make the old scares go away go and have a professional peel done.


It is a little costly a few hundred dollars but it works and this will take a lot of the dead cells off that block your pores so this will help your break out.|||go to a dermatologist and discuss your options

No comments:

Post a Comment