Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sensitive skin and very bad acne. What is the best Acne products for adult acne I can buy in stores target CVS?

Hello I%26#039;m in my late teens early 20%26#039;s and I still have very bad acne :[. To make matters even worse I have super sensitive skin! I have tried proactive and skin ID and some other acne treatments but none have worked.





I%26#039;m starting college this fall and would like clear skin or less acne infected skin. What is the best acne products I can buy in stores like target or CVS? I would like it to be around 30.00 or under but if it is a little more I will try it! [:





Thanx 10 points best answer! :D








P.S. My acne is whiteheads and I get huge red spots all over mostly around my chin and check area|||Murad is a good product around $30 for a trial size kit. I%26#039;ve tried other%26#039;s like Proactiv, and another called AcneFree that claims to be better than Proactiv, but it just felt like my face was on fire, and seems to make it worse. I%26#039;ve also used Neutrogena Grapefruit acne wash, and it%26#039;s only so so. To my surprise, I found St. Ive%26#039;s Olive Cleanser, about $7 at Ralph%26#039;s. I think the olive oil helps to lightly moisturize, which helps with some of the redness and inflammation. You have to remember to wash your face at least in the morning and before you go to bed.|||ahh same here. i tried both those and like 12 others!


but for sensitive skin, try the neutrogena line JUST for sensitive skin.


there is a gentle face wash, toner, and fresh moisturizer that is amazing.


or try the complete acne kit, which has a really good overnight treatment.


going in for acne facials at a cosmetologist also is a greeaatt help. it might cost a bit, but a once a month thing does wonnderrss.


Murad makes a great acne system but its costly.|||I used to have trouble with acne and skin sensitivity too. I tried many different products without much success.. until I started using neutrogena mask/cleanser.That coupled with clearasil pads(I use one daily) cleared my skin up completely and I haven%26#039;t had a problem in months. For moisturizer, I use neutrogena (get the sensitive skin kind). All of these products are fairly inexpensive and very effective. Hope that helps! :)|||I%26#039;m sorry. I wish you could find something at CVS. But commercial soaps are full of junk and are terrible for any skin, especially sensitive skin. You really need to try natural soaps. Try the Spa Day bar from Soapy Nature. Made with green clay to suck up excess oil, shea butter to heal and moisturize the skin and tea tree and lemongrass oil to kill bacteria.|||go see a doctor and have them prescribe minocycline





i heard that magnesium milk is good for your skin


you can buy some benzoyl peroxide cream and put it only on the spots and leave it on overnight or as long as you can and then wash it off|||um the only thing to clear ur acne is the dermataligist thats what i did and my acne is cleared...the products make the acne worser and they might not be right for ur skin but the derm knows whats right for ur skin|||spectro gel

No comments:

Post a Comment