Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30/adult acne what's the right product to fight aging and acne?

I am sneaking up on 30. I am starting to get the laugh lines, crows feet and the deep line in my forehead but i also yes even at 28 still have acne, so annoying. I have researched, read and done so much homework on this matter. I don%26#039;t know what to believe. so If any of the ladies who are going thro the same situation please help me. I want to grow old gracefully, I don%26#039;t want to look like an old boot at 30 yrs old. all the help, advice, and suggestions would be so appericated.. Thanks|||proactive is scam, My gf was using it and it just made her acne worse so I wouldn%26#039;t recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also she is using a cheap remedy which is helping her a lot to remove her face severe acne. I found it from this blog: http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


hope this helps|||Apply a paste made of nutmeg powder and raw milk on acne or pimples and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-15 days to see the difference. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment