Monday, April 26, 2010

Question about adult acne??

I am 21 years old, and I am getting pimples worse than ever! I have tried Proactive, and that didn%26#039;t help at all. I have no idea what to do about it. It isn%26#039;t seriously bad, just some around my mouth, cheeks, and chin. It%26#039;s SO embarrassing because it seems like I am the only one around here without clear skin! What kind of products should I use? Is there anything else I could do? I am getting desperate. Ugh!!!|||Some birth control pills control acne; you could also try a topical like Retin-A. Retin-A works pretty good but it takes 2-3 months for it to really have an effect.|||Sounds like you may need a trip to the doctor. You may need to take some medicine to clear your face up. It may be something going on inside. I tried all kind of things and couldn%26#039;t figure out what was going on. I thought why is my face worse now than when I was a teenager. Well, they gave me some medicine and my problem was over. I just needed to take one perscription. Good luck!|||try going to a dermatologist. mine put me on doxycicline (sp?) and spironolactone (sp?), and the combination works really well for me.|||It sounds like your body is overloaded with toxins and isn%26#039;t eliminating them properly. I use vitamins and minerals, selenium and iodine work wonders for this.|||go to your dermatologist, i%26#039;m sure he or she will be able to help you out.. but if it%26#039;s not that bad then they probably won%26#039;t give you a prescription.. try using any kind of facewash and something to apply to it at night.. but DON%26#039;T overdo it, it%26#039;ll just make things worse.. and don%26#039;t wash your face with hot water or wash it too much, it%26#039;ll only irritate your skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment