Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult acne solution???

what product is best for getting rid of breakouts?


i%26#039;m not a teenager - i%26#039;m 25. i get stressed out (due to work mostly) on a daily basis - if this has anything to do with it.


it doesn%26#039;t matter if it%26#039;s store-bought, prescription or order online.. i just need some suggestions. nothing seems to work that great.|||I LOVE www.skinid.com I had a problem with adult acne and went to that website and answered a plethora of questions about my skin. They put together a regimen for based on my answer. My skin looks amazing now and I am frequently complimented on my complexion.|||Wash your face with a glycerin bar instead of soap. Soap dries and leaves a film on your skin. get a good facial moisturizer and put it on after you wash your face a.m. and p.m. I know it seems odd to put moisturizer on when you are breaking out but, dry skin holds bacteria and will cause breakouts. Also, use warm, never hot water. Hot water makes your kin produce more oil.|||just wash your face in the shower every day don%26#039;t touch your face, and if your skins dry , get a tiny bit of lotion and then water rub it in you hand and apply to you face,and after that you have t0 just do that every day, oh and no acne products work, we all have different skin types over 1 million, you never know though, im gonna be a dermatologist i know stuff..|||if its stress related try finding new ways to relieve stress. maybe some kind of hobby, or anything you like to do. or you cld look for another job, but that probably not a good idea with our lovely job market right now.|||get clearisil wipes if minor. if its really serious go on acutane. its a pill thats gets rid of acne completely in about a year(i think). i%26#039;d google it|||proactive babyy!!!|||Proactive works for my daughter. I took Accutane.|||skin id|||proactiv! i%26#039;ve used it for over 7 years and i LOVE it|||im 13 nd i use clearisle and it really helps pic me for best answer than u

No comments:

Post a Comment