Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult acne- please help?

i am 26 yrs old, and for the last couple of years have had pretty bad breakouts. just recently (like the last 6-8 months) it has spread- i%26#039;ll get breakouts on my neck, some on my chest, and even some on my back!





i%26#039;ve tried many different products- clean and clear stress control, biore ice wash, clean and clear antibacterial, cetaphil, i%26#039;ve even gotten a prescription of differin- which dried my face out terrible! i don%26#039;t know what to do-


i even eat somewhat healthier now, i drink plenty of water, i%26#039;ve cut down on sodas, caffeine, candy... i do still eat fried foods, but not nearly as much as i used to.





i%26#039;m fairly clean- i shower daily, before i go to bed. i just recently started changing my pillow cases every 2 days.





i just don%26#039;t know what to do. it%26#039;s painful, and is leaving marks and scars.... what should i do?|||okay first things first, your diet doesn%26#039;t cause acne despite what some people say, your Hygiene has nothing to do with it either, i%26#039;m 26 and I first started getting acne at the wee age of 12 and i%26#039;ve had it ever since despite being put on various medications/lotions from my Dermatologist, my diet is good and I don%26#039;t smoke but I still get bad acne, it actually got worse as I got older. I recently bought a facial steam mask from Argos (costing about 拢10) which helps cleanse the pores and even though i%26#039;ve only used it twice so far, I have noticed that my skin isn%26#039;t as red as it used to be, I also put a thin layer of Sudocrem (available in most good chemists) on my face just before bedtime. If you haven%26#039;t already then it may be a good time to arrange with your doctor to see a dermatologist, as some medications may work for you even if they don%26#039;t work for everybody. Don%26#039;t bother with all the so called face-washes and creams you can buy in the shops supposedly for spots as they are just simply a waste of money. Try tea tree soap to wash your face with, which is anti bacterial, making sure you don%26#039;t share your soap with anyone else, good luck!|||Hello, well I am sorry I do not know what the cause is from but try using Swiss Glutathione bar. I really like it. I recommended it to a lot people and they loved it. You can use it where ever the acne is. I hate those pimples and i get them on chest and back. This bar is a whitenifn agent. While it cleanses your skin it whitens it so your skin tone is even, also gets rid of blemishes. Ive been using this product for about 4 months and love it. DO not go on a day without it. It will make your skin whiter but its okay at least your pimple healing. At first it might dry your skin out but dont worry just use mostiurizer. I like Biore nourish moisyure lotion daily recharging. It also has spf 15 for the summer. Also if you over use it might start to burn so lay off of it for a day or two and it gets better. I had that happen but i never give it up. I didnt see results right away but like 2 weeks after using it was great. made my skin feel so smooth! I hoped I help. Also you can buy it on ebay. thats what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment