Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I cure my adult acne?

I%26#039;m 20 years old and suffer from mild adult acne. I have combination skin with an extremely oily t-zone. I have clogged blackheads, whiteheads and a several pimples. Even though I cleanse, tone, and moisturize 2x a day it doesn%26#039;t make any difference. I don%26#039;t wear heavy makeup, I wear neutrogena skin clearing foundation on days when I need coverage. I never fall asleep w/ makeup on. I change my pillow sheets 2x a week %26amp; never ever touch my face. I don%26#039;t eat very healthy or exercise or drink that much water. I%26#039;ve tried every single product that I can think of and none work for me, I%26#039;m also allergic to benzoyl peroxide. These are the products I%26#039;ve used: Numerous Clean %26amp; Clear products, Oxy Pads, Clearasil, Astringments, Numerous Neutrogena facial cleansers, Tea tree oil(just about anything I could find at a drugstore). I%26#039;ve even tried Proactive and Skin I.D. Both of these products didn%26#039;t work and I got an allergic reaction from the benzoyl in them. I%26#039;ve even gone a couple months without wearing makeup just to see if my acne would clear up. I have a very stressful job that never gets any easier. I know that these are all very important factors for good skin. I really feel like there is no hope and that I will always have acne. I feel very embarrased and lack self esteem. When I break out I don%26#039;t want to be seen by anyone. I actually do cry sometimes because I wonder what I%26#039;m doing wrong and I don%26#039;t feel it%26#039;s fair that I try so hard and there%26#039;s very little effectiveness. My acne clears up sometimes but soon enough there%26#039;s new blemishes. I%26#039;m at my wits end, someone help me, only serious answers. 10 points to whoever is the most informative and can help me out. Thanx.|||Here is a site with great home remedies for curing acne and black head. I had the same problem wil I started using these.





http://17acnetreatments.com/acne-blackhe鈥?/a>|||take this free quiz to get a treatment garenteed to work!!


http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment