Monday, April 26, 2010

Question about adult acne?

Since I hit my mid-thirties, I%26#039;ve been getting really painful acne. Nothing comes to a head anymore. I know it%26#039;s a bad habit to try and squeeze them, but that doesn%26#039;t do anything but make them swell, so I%26#039;m trying to keep the hands off. I%26#039;m just not sure how to get rid of them or prevent them from recurring.





Any ideas? |||Hi Erika. I had the exact same problem when i was 34. I went to a dermatologist and she said when a women gets to be mid to late 30%26#039;s, that%26#039;s when her hormones start to change. My acne was so bad, i had to go on the pill to get rid of it ( which worked great by the way ). I know that was a pretty dramatic move, but i couldn%26#039;t stand my face being broke out anymore. Mine were like cysts, and they would get really big and red, and you couldn%26#039;t pop them. Some of them would takes weeks to go away. The doctor told me that is the worst kind of acne to have ( also, the hardest to get rid of ). Try to leave them alone tho, i know it%26#039;s hard, but you will get scars on your face if you pick at them. Maybe a trip to the dermatologist would help you. Good luck, i know how frustrating it can be, hugs :-)|||Hey, I found this remedy thanks to a friend. It%26#039;s an all natural way to clear up acne for good! It works fast. Check it out. Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment