Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult acne - women please help me!?

Over the past week I have started breaking out on my face with pimples. I have one beside of my nose and one on my chin. i feel like i am a teenager again with acne! My skin has been clear for a long time until this week and i have these 2 pimples that sre huge and sore! what could be causing this? I have not been under stress, havent changed the foods i eat or meds i take, not going through my monthly cycles, having changed my skinc are regimen, etc - NOTHING has changed! So why am i getting these bumps? what would be other causes?|||I hear ya.... I%26#039;m going through the same crap myself, age 42.


I use the same stuff over the counter zit creams like the teenagers use. I use Walmart%26#039;s version of it because it%26#039;s the same stuff as the name brands and cheaper.


First zits, what next, wondering if I%26#039;ll get a date for the prom?|||I use clearpores acne medicine and it works really well.


http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/acne-product.html


http://squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review


http://www.treatment-of-acne.com Report Abuse
|||p-r-o-a-c-t-i-v-e. nothing else needs to be said.





if it dries your skin out, just use it once a day for awhile and then build up to twice. also their mask is to die for...better than any i%26#039;ve ever seen. plus you can get your money back if you don%26#039;t like it. what%26#039;s to lose? if you don%26#039;t want to wait to get it mailed to you, they have kiosks in the malls now, though its a couple bucks more expensive that way.|||Are you drinking enough water? I recently cut out the sodas and started drinking more water. My skin cleared right up!|||www.proactive.com. it works for my wife and she%26#039;s 38. to get rid of the 2 you have now try toothpaste or anti-perspirant, it drys them out pretty quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment