Monday, April 26, 2010

I suffer from adult acne. Why? Is there a cure or just bandaids for it?

Try GRAPE SEED EXTRACT and see how it works, take for a couple of weeks to see results.***|||I use proactive solution, but I still get breakouts. You may want to visit a dermatologist or re-evaluate your current medications. Some produce acne as a side effect. I know my adderall does :-(


Good Luck hun|||See my acne home remedy page|||i have proactive right now because i did suffer from adult acne before too. it really does work better than any other acne cleanser. i recommend it even to teens in need of help.


it might be from your monthly cycle since i had it to.


hope this helps! =)|||Try this for 30 days and see if it helps... And I%26#039;ll bet you all my points that it will. Go buy Stress Tabs multivitamins, take one daily as directed. If at the end of 30 days it has cleared up all the acne, cut back to one every other day. If, after 30 days it%26#039;s still cleared up, cut back to once every 3 days, and so on, until you know what you%26#039;ll need to take to keep it away. Now you don%26#039;t have to use the name brand stuff... WalMart%26#039;s, Rite Aid, Walgreen%26#039;s brands all work as well. Just make sure it%26#039;s the stess formula.|||Proactive really works...my brother-in-laws face was horrible...he ordered that...now he looks almost as good as my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment