Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help!!! I have some soft of adult acne :(?

Some how over the last month to six weeks I have broken out in acne all over my face and I can%26#039;t get rid of it. I don%26#039;t know where it came from. I haven%26#039;t changed any soaps or detergents or make up. It%26#039;s all over my forehead, cheeks, hair line, behind my ears.... I haven%26#039;t changed anything in my diet. I don%26#039;t know what to do.





Any advice would be great.





Thank you!|||stress can cause nasty breakouts :(


i always use Clinique facial products and make sure i always wash off my makeup at night


you could try the birth control pill dianette for a short while as it can stop spots


if not go see your GP for some cream :)|||i find that if i rest my head in my heads, ill get zits where my hands were. my sister has bangs and having them rub on her forehead creates acne..so when she isn%26#039;t going out, she%26#039;ll bobbypin them back and wash her forehead to get the hair residue off. hope this helps!|||get accutane

No comments:

Post a Comment