Monday, April 26, 2010

ADULT ACNE! ok im 26 and should be over this...?

i get it on my jawline, chest, back and now top of my arms! its not terrible, but bumpy in texture. any suggestions or anyone have similar skin? right now i use mild, fragrance free, non com soap. healthy diet and all. any help would be great!|||go to a dermatologist|||I am 28 and my family has a history of bad acne that leaves scarring. I use on a daily basis an astringent made by equate and equates version of Oil of Olay. My skin has been fine. However, my oldest sister and mom had acne so bad it literally covered their faces. They both got it as an adult. My mom uses a soap such as yours. It does not work. My sister uses Proactive and her face is virtually clear now. I could not believe the results. She is 36. It took less than a month to see real results. She does it as instructed and looks amazing. She no longer has to hide under makeup.|||hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck|||Pimples/Acne


In gram flour add curd (yogurt) and make paste and apply on face, before it dries completely rub that. Do this for every two days. It is good to avoid pimples.


To avoid pimples in great extend, take fresh cinnamon powder and put it in tightly sealed bottle and take little powder mix with water and apply this only on pimples. Wait for some time and wash your face. Do this for at least 10 days.


Take ripe papaya .....


read more in the link below:|||Go to a dermotologist. You almost certainly have Roseacea (Im not sure if I am spelling that right), which is almost always the cause of adult acne. I have it from time to time myself. They have some very good prescription stuff if you have Roseacea. Ignore the other suggestions for things like Proactiv, that really does not help adult acne caused by Roseacea.|||PRO ACTIVE PRO ACTIVE PRO ACTIVE....enough said|||Try proactivie.but..no u shouldnt be over that....my mom is 36 and still has it every now and again.|||I still get them time and again and I am 26 also. My cousins who have had severe acne in their teens (and are a few years older than me) still have acne on their face and body but not nearly as bad as during the teen years.|||Ok, I%26#039;m 51 and still get it on my face and chest! I think it%26#039;s got a lot to do with pollution in the air and the content of our makeup we use, or creams. Mine has been better since I went with mineral makeup, and the spf factor is a bonus, plus being longwearing without making more zits.|||no probably not just keep workin on ur face and everywhere else cuz you aint hit metapause yet so you still well have it.|||Use proactive and also get clean %26amp; clear body scrub it should help clear that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment