Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Covering up pimples? Adult acne?

This is kind of embarassing. When I was a teen, I was blessed with relatively clear skin and never wore much make up. However, now in my adult years I am starting to break out...and when I break out, it%26#039;s not like a couple of small, manageable red bumps. I get like 5 Jupiter-sized bumps on my face all at once. I have been experimenting with covering them up with make-up but they still seem pretty noticeable to me, just maybe less red. Help, please? Thank you!!|||Well im going with same proplem as you are , my father is a pharmacist and he told me you cant heal them naturally but to have less make sure to wash your face daily and when you see a pimple make sure to put some alcohol on it it will kill 50 % of the bacteria and there is alot of lotions you an use ..


hope this help|||well I%26#039;m not an adult I%26#039;m a teen but i know wat you go threw because my face has been breaking out since i was 8 or9 but make up doesn%26#039;t`t really help i makes things work first you need to go to an dermatologist and ask whats best for your skin hiding it with make up takes the beauty away from your skin so what your face seems to breakout get help don%26#039;t make it worse only time you should really where make up is if your going out but if you hide your pimples and scares people will think different about you and if you dont know wat i mean you really dont want to find out


MS.DIVA:)|||I think you should try to eliminate the planets from your face first! Try using a deep pore cleanser such as Seriesse%26#039;s Glycolic Cleanser and also a spot treatment like Seriesse%26#039;s Dry-Lo. By trying to cover them up you may be clogging the pores even more. Mineral makeup has a pretty good coverage and will not clog the pores. You could try a mineral concealer and then the foundation over that.





Good Luck!|||okay my mothers a dermetologist. First of all, make-up isnt hoinh to help! Makeup will only make your face more oily and prone to pimples. Now of coarse make-up is a daily routine. SO. Go to a drug store (CVS) and get CLEAN AND CLEAR daily pore scrub and the daily pore toner. It would also be good to find the same brand of acne moisturizer. That will help ALOT esp. if you use it daily. SECOND-try Pro-active solution. look it up online. Third-accutane...also look that up. Its a medicated pill and it dries up your skin and renews it, it works like a charm. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment