Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acne products for adult acne?

What type of acne products do you use to treat your adult acne? Has anybody tried Murad%26#039;s system, in particular? Pros and cons of whatever acne treatment you use? Thank you!! :)|||i tried murad redness relief, the first two days my face felt clean and the redness had gone down. by the third day my cheeks became flushed and it got worse from there. i went to Ulta and asked for a sample size on the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer try doing that before you buy. i tried many products that my friends love and they just dont improve the look of my skin, so you have to try things for yourself. i am currently using the new clinique acne line and love it.|||ProActive is very expensive, and pretty irritating. I got very good results with the program I%26#039;ve been using for the past 5 or 6 years. After about 40 years of bad skin and trying everything under the sun - I%26#039;m finally acne-free, have a much more even skin tone, and have reduced the fine lines and superficial scarring.





http://www.wizozkansas.com





Hope this helps!|||I have no idea if you%26#039;d be open to this, but some prescription birth control pills (Alesse, Tricyclen, Diane-35) can help with certain types of acne.


Apart from that, I%26#039;d suggest benzoyl peroxide - I%26#039;ve found it%26#039;s less irritating than ProActiv, and you can buy it in any pharmacy.|||haven%26#039;t you seen the tons of commercials for proactive??? only the best? stuff made?|||I use Nutrogena%26#039;s Acne Treatment System - just stay away from the night serum . . .





The wash is a combination of a scrub and cream! I love it! it exfoliates, but not to the point of irritation. I can use it daily without over drying, and if I stop using it, I don%26#039;t break out right away like so many others that I have tried.





The daytime cream/sunblock is also great! It%26#039;s a light moisturizer that doesn%26#039;t leave me oily.





The night time serum/cream honestly made my break outs worse. I don%26#039;t know what it was with the stuff, but it was just better off in the garbage than my face.





If I am breaking out or don%26#039;t use the cleanser, they have blemish pads that work well too! My skin is a mess when I am stressed, and these are the only products that seem to work for me!|||2.5% benzoyl peroxide, Azelaic Acid, 1% Salicylic Acid and topical Niacinamide. Benzoyl peroxide is first line treatment for acne but may be irriating to some people. Azelaic acid works like benzoyl peroxide but it is more natural.|||i use clearasil. it has alot of different types for different types of acne and comes in washes, whipes, creams and other things|||I have tried Murad, however it didn%26#039;t work so well for me. Then I switched to Dermalogica kit and it really helped me. The price is somewhat higher than other systems but at least it is worth it. You can find it here:





http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FDermalogica-MediBac-Clearing-Treatment-Products%2Fdp%2FB000TD7NA8%3Fie%3DUTF8%26s%3Dhpc%26qid%3D1196123126%26sr%3D1-2%26amp;tag=pencildrawing-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325

No comments:

Post a Comment