Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I treat adult acne?

Since going off the pill in May I have developed horrible acne. I have tiny bumps all over my face. I%26#039;m 30 years old and I have NEVER had acne, not even as a teenager so this is very frustrating. I know my hormones are all messed up from going off the pill. I have been using Proactive for a few years and this does not work for me now. I used Cetaphil for sensitive skin but seems to make it worse. Help!!!! I feel ugly and very self conscious. Any tips or advise would be greatly appreciated. |||hi, we%26#039;re on the same channel :) just lately i noticed that im having some acne (i think a side effect of some certain drugs i take, and stress)...ok, i tried going to a dermatologist and she prescribed me some stuffs to put on my face (about five) and then aside from that i was given an isotretinoin capsule to stop oil secretion/sebum. also try to watch your diet, avoid oily foods, and get enough sleep. wash your face twice a day. and yeah, i forgot to tell, as our age increases, our skin pores get bigger too, and thats one culprit of acne...||| You need to see what you are eating. Foods that are high in Iodine can cause lots of acne, such as seafood. Sweat can also be a factor in acne. You may have used proactive, but the food you eat and the sweat you make will balance your results.|||go to your doctor he can give you a prescription for acne and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment