Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult acne on dry skin. How do I get rid of it?

I%26#039;m 21 and over the past 2 years I have formed a kind of adult acne. My skin is always dry and flaking off with random acne(sometimes my face is totally clear for weeks on end). Any kind of lotion irritates it and makes me break out more. it%26#039;s ridiculous. How do I moisturize the skin and get rid of the acne without one disturbing the other?|||I am 24 year old female and had the same prob. the best thing i found was Tea Tree Oil. I can only find it at Vitamine Shoppe it is a retail chain. it comes in cleaning face pads 50 for about $7 and then you can get the ointment for the real dry areas. it works GREAT. you can also find it a GNC but it is like $30|||What you need is a hydrating cleanser that will deal with your sensitive skin, acne, and dryness. And i had the exact same problem until my friend introduced me to this product she was using and now her skin looks great! So i gave it a shot and i loved it.. at first i was like how do you get it.. and she was like online... and i was sketched but she told me i could always return it with full refund and shipping so i was like sweet! But yeah, this product is called Artistry hydrating skin care system. It removed all the excess oils from my skin (cleanser) and left it nice and CLEAN! lol... then you hydrate it (toner) and then you put a hydrating cream to finish it off (moisturizer). My skin%26#039;s a lot better now... i tried products from neutrogena and clinique and channel but i keep getting rashes on my face from them. But this product is organic, which is probably the reason why i%26#039;m not getting my rashes. But yeah i highly encourage you to give it a try. Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment