Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult Acne-Help me please!!!!!!?

I have always had clear skin till a few years ago. Now I cant get rid of the pimples that keep popping up. I have used acne face washes and what not but they dry my skin out. Any ideas?|||I use Neutrogena%26#039;s Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System. I started using this about three weeks ago and my skin has totally cleared up and looks great now. There%26#039;s a great moisturizer included with it too. Its cheap also, only about $20|||proactive really worked for me, im 17 had acne since i was in 6th grade and now i have really clear skin ever since i got it which would be for like almost a year.. it also worked for my aunt and she is 45. I really think it works








http://www.proactiv.com|||OMG!!! She%26#039;s right I used Murad too it really is amazing and you don%26#039;t have to order it you can go to Sephoras and pick the kit up for like $60 and trust me it does work!!|||were on your body is it? I know that if you are an adult with acne, the acne is representing that something in your body needs help (etc. liver, heart, stomach)|||VISIT YOUR DERMATOLOGIST!!! dont trust things you see on commercials and stuff. adult acne can be several differnt things some people just have something called rosacia which you can fix with finacia and for spot treatments you can use duac their over the counter and very effective. my best advice is just to go to a proffesional and if you cant afford to then research differnt kinds of acne and see which one you have then research what will help it and go from there. also some adults think they have acne and really they have staff on their face and some breakouts occuring with it. you wont know until you seek proffesional help.|||i had break outs., but i tried something called murad., its amazing it cleared up my face and its easy... in about a week you see results and if you stick to it it%26#039;ll be almost totally clear in about 4.... i LOVE it., you can call 1-888-886-8723 or go online to www.murad.com im not kidding i love this stuff its amazing! and its guaranteed!- a 30 day kit is $40 if your not a club member if you join the club its $30 not including shipping but that%26#039;s not a lot., i highly recommend it!.,i use it everyday twice a day(follow the instructions)...I have used proactive and it did NOTHING for my face but make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment