Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult acne solution?

I had perfectly clear skin until a few months after I turned 18 (I%26#039;m now 21). It seems to get the worst within the 10 days before (and during) my period. What can I do? I%26#039;m seeing a dermatologist and have tried SO many things (Proactiv, tazorac, sulfadamine, minocycline, even OTC%26#039;s like Neutrogena, Aveeno, etc.) NOTHING works! Could I be allergic to something I%26#039;m eating (like dairy products)? What are some %26quot;natural%26quot; things I can do to clear my skin? I%26#039;m tired of using product after product because nothing works.|||You could look into the natural acne cure.|||If you are looking for an all natural, eco-friendly alternative the products I list below will help!


My skin looks great, clear, evenly toned. I noticed the difference within weeks and they also have a selection of over 350 home/health products .


These Products are from a wellness complany in which you have to be a perferred member to but it%26#039;s very well worth it.





The Antibacterial Soap


Zap-It


T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil


Renew Intensive


Skin Therapy Lotion


Nicole Miller Skin Care





If you are interested I can better explain the products and details.|||You don%26#039;t mention metro cream. I used this and it has cleared my face up pretty well. Its prescribed by a doctor and is an anti bacterial cream that you apply 1-2 times a days after washing your face. Happy trails....|||Tee Tree Oil. Acne is caused by bacteria.|||mud mask its really good www.freewebs.com/cheapmudmask

No comments:

Post a Comment