Monday, April 26, 2010

Help with adult acne?

hi im suffering adult acne my skin is dry i do use something for it which a dermatologist told me to use but im still breaking out i cant blame what i eat cos imeating healthy as im with weight watchers. ive used tea tree even toothpaste but no good can anyone plz help with a good working product|||Hi,





The watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.





Gel or juice of Aloe Vera is highly useful in fading of acne scars. You can grow Aloe Vera plant in your home and apply freshly taken pure Aloe Vera gel to your scar. Otherwise many branded cosmetic companies manufactures pure Aloe Vera gel, so you can choose the best cosmetic companies to get Aloe Vera gel.





Vitamin A is also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin.





Vitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin.





Tea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.





Try this website http://www.trustwilliam.com/en-GB/Ingred鈥?/a> for %26#039;Buy One Get One Half Price%26#039; with free delivery! They Supply 99.9% Pure Aloe Vera Gel with %26#039;Vitamins A,C %26amp; E%26#039; and with %26#039;Tea Tree%26#039;.





If you spend more than 拢20, use the code %26#039;sm20%26#039; at the checkout and you can get a 20% discount too!





Hope this helps keep your acne %26amp; scars at bay!!|||My dermatologist actually tricked me, or didn%26#039;t mean to but gave me the wrong instuctions.


Read the directions on the product first, the product recommended by your dermatologist will most likely work!!!








Tips: Wash your face with soap and water twice a day and only twice a day....if you wash it too much it only spreads the acne. Also put face moisturizer on after you wash.


DO NOT PICK A SINGLE ZIT!!!! It makes things worse (one zit will turn to three and it always leaves a scar)


If you start to pick put a band-aid over it. If a zit pops accidentally, wash it as soon as possible!


Stop touching your face, only look.


If you are going to continue to use your products use moisturizer.


Wash your makeup off as soon as you can, let your skin breath.


Change your sheets and pillow cases, and wash out some of your makeup products, to prevent old bacteria from previous pimples to get onto your face.





As for the scaring, it takes about a year for each scar to go away, best thing to prevent it is to stop popping the acne.|||I had perfectly normal Teenage Acne but, in my Mid-to-Late Twenties I got really bad Adult Acne - lots of hard, angry, red spots. I was under a lot of stress at the time - and feel that may have been partly to blame. I went to my GP about both the Acne and Stress and she prescribed me an Oral Antibiotic called Minocin and a Topical Lotion which was either called Dalacin or Dalcin (I can%26#039;t quite remember!) Anyway, they really worked for me - though it took about Six months for the Acne to clear up completely. I%26#039;m in the UK, by the way, in case these products are known by different names wherever you are. Even at nearly 36, I still get the odd Spot or two - which I control using Tea Tree Oil. I really feel for you as I know what you%26#039;re going through. Take care.|||An awesome product I use is the Murad acne system. I had tried about nearly every product that claimed to help clear skin but either they didn%26#039;t work and dried out my skin terribly! It was awful! I started Murad as a final attempt and it has worked wonders for my skin.I use their clear skin kit along with their pure skin supplements.. which are amazing themselves! I also use their skin perfecting lotion to help correct my dry skin. It works really well!





Hope this works out alright!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment