Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone tried Proactive for adult acne?? Please let me know if it works.?

I tried it, it%26#039;s not all that effective. The best treatment for acne that I have found is neutrogena clean and clear acne wash. It%26#039;s an orange soap that comes in a bottle. Usually there is a store brand too. the best acne medications contain either salycilic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide. The dermatologist I saw once confirmed this. These treatments are much more affective and cheaper than proactive in my opinion. Proactive does contain some of the same ingredients but with less potency which I think is to make you buy more. Also the moisturizers in proactive can slow down the curing process or even cause more acne if you have oily skin.|||read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies to help you more on this site|||ya it works, but depends on the person i know someone that was sensitive to it...it works well for black heads|||I did.





It didn%26#039;t.





But, that%26#039;s just my experience...|||Be careful. It was in the news today that one of those ointments causes cancer. i don%26#039;t know if it was, but it sounded something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment