Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult acne driving me crazy :(?

I%26#039;m almost 23 and have been having issues with acne since I was about 20. I made it through all of my teenage years with perfect skin and though I was home free. I have tried proactive, acnefree, topical medications, and also birth control. Nothing seems to help. The pimples are whiteheads or big red ones and I usually have about 4-5 at a time. What can I do to get rid of this acne?





I feel really ugly a lot of the time becaus of it and makeup really doesn%26#039;t help...everyone knows there is a pimple under it.|||I feel your pain--- and I am 30-something. I think the only answer IS to see a dermatologist. My problem is no health insurance, and, thanks to our lovely gov%26#039;t, no inexpensive/non-tedious way to get healthcare. And so... I play doctor. From my research, if all else has failed, Rx Accutane is the answer, but you can%26#039;t have a shot at getting prego. Birth defects. Google how to get Accutane or the generic form of it.|||We can help you get rid of your pimples, acne or spots within 3 days .... as seen on TV


http://acnegonefast.notlong.com|||I know just how you feel. Up til I turned 16/17 my skin was clear and when I turned 20 I decided I%26#039;ve had enough. My best advice, and your best bet, is to see a dermatologist.





My dermatologist put me on a prescription cream (Retin-A Micro .04%, though you may be given something different, but it%26#039;s besides the point) and it cleared up my skin significantly. I don%26#039;t get those big ugly whiteheads like I used to, and my skin is a lot smoother and softer too. Once in a while I do get little pimples starting to form but they go away after a day or two (none are as big as before and hardly noticeable).





So go see your dermatologist. =)|||I am 23 year old male, and I struggled with acne since I was a kid. What I found that works the best is to change your diet. For example, I used to drink nothing but Pepsi and now I don%26#039;t. By not drinking soda anymore, its like night and day with my acne. Also, greasy foods tend to make me break out. Chocolate does it pretty bad for me so I limit this. Recap, try not drinking soda. If you already don%26#039;t drink soda, look at other things you ingest. I was amazed with the difference not drinking soda made. It was hard not to drink soda, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment