Monday, April 26, 2010

HELP....I have Adult Acne?

I am 33 and need advice on what kind of cleanser, toner, moisturizer I can use to help clear up my acne. I have never had this problem until I was in my late 20%26#039; early 30%26#039;s.





Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||I have the same problem. I never had problems with oily skin until I was over thirty. The best thing I have found to help is Eucerin products, which is usually recommended for dry skin but they had introduced a line for oily skin a few years ago. The problem is that it is getting difficult to find even online.





Whatever you do without fail make sure to wash your face prior to going to bed. Wash with Eucerin Pore Purifying Foaming Wash or Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser %26amp; follow with


Eucerin Deep Action Toner (if this is not available witch hazel is an inexpensive alternative.


Also use a clay mask 2 - 3 times a week.





You can find these products at the site below, but you have to buy in packs of three. It is still cheaper than Proactive, however.|||May want to go ahead %26amp; stock up on these products while you can. I contacted the company %26amp; the line had been discontinued. Report Abuse
|||If it not to bad I would suggest using just a store bought clenser and or soap. Don%26#039;t expect immediate results, wait at least 4 weeks. This should give anything that has started time to clear up. If you wash your face regulaly it should help. If by six weeks you don%26#039;t see any difference than you might want to consider the proactive. Before you spent all the money try the soap and water in the morning and before you go to bed. It is what I do and it works. Good luck|||try proactive solutions, you can order on-line. if it don%26#039;t work you can send it back and get you money back. I was in my late 20s when my started I tried proactive and it really work, its only 20.00


when the stuff you%26#039;ll buy at the store will add up to More than that


my daughter is thirteen and she uses it too. its great give it a try|||you want to make sure that you use the same brand for all your skin care. Mary Kay has skin care products formulated specifically for different skin types. also has an awesome acne treatment gel that makes acne disappear in a few days. All of these products work great together to not only reduce and controll breakouts, but to make skin smoother, firmer, and reduce appearance of wrinkles. I use them daily, and my face is so oily. It helps keep my skin under controll. I%26#039;m also an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay, so I know all the products and benefits to maximize results.|||proactive! its takes time but you will see results|||Here%26#039;s the low budget solution





Once a week Avacodo mask, daily Clearasel





Spot treat, and pop pimles imediately when shite head forms, and washface with soap and water after poping, also when using face wash scrub really well|||I don%26#039;t know I%26#039;m 24 and still get acne, god is cruel|||proactive?|||In my opinion proactive isn%26#039;t that great, it works, but then your body quickly becomes immune to it, it%26#039;s also very drying. Try MD formulations, skin medica, skinceuticals, just to name a few, they are wonderful!|||Try proactive it works really good|||not my problem|||I%26#039;ve watched those Proactive commercials alot - that stuff seems to work.





I think the key is to wash your face at night, then use a toner and then a lite moisturizer. In the morning use some kind of refining mask, then the toner and moisturizer again.|||If it is new, (you didn%26#039;t have adolescent acne) try OTC solutions.





See a dermatologist, there are many prescriptions for serious acne. Usually adults who get acne can be treated. One major concern for most prescription solutions, is sensitivity to sunlight.





Even if your case doesn%26#039;t warrant the big guns, they may be able to assist you in getting a skin care regimen that works for your skin type.|||proactive works

No comments:

Post a Comment