Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can we prevent Adult acne?

I am still getting acne and in my early 40s.. i also have scars left by the acne. How do I get rid of it and prevent it. I took some really strong acne medicine for 6 mths and it cleared it all up. But I couldn%26#039;t take it any longer after that becos its not good for the womb. So after stopping it, the acne is back.. I just want to try something more natural|||I have the same problem hun and no there is no known cure for acne..





Just when I finally had my acne under control...BOOM perimenopause hits and messes it all up...But I am winning the battle..:)





Although Pro Active is a good skin line , there is 1 drawback...


The benzoyl peroxide in the lotion will stain colored towels white..





There is an agressive medication you can take but you have to get it from your doc... Accutane will clear up ance for good..


Drawbacks.....If you are clinically depressed you cannot take product..


The side effects of this med are extensive and some can be severe...





My solution to few problems...





Pernox.. Its an aggresive sulpur scrub that can be purchased at any Wal-Greens store... Its costly but well worth it .. The bottle cost 20.00 and usually last me about 3 weeks..You can find it in the skincare isle or ask the pharmasist if they can order it..





Best product I have ever found...





I also use a moisturizer .. Phisoderm has one that has few irritating ingredients and works well to atleast restore moisture , which is necessary ....





For blemishes that appear.. try using a fast drying spot treatment make sure the product has sulphur in it...I use...bye bye blemish which can be found at a Sally%26#039;s Beauty store .. Not sure who else might carry the product but I do know , it works well....





Also, try taking omega flax seed oil capsules .. you can find them anywhere ex... Wal-mart..The omega capsules are good for skin and hair...





Drink lots of water ... it helps flush the toxins outta of overly sensitive skin...





Stay away from caffeine products ... They irritate the skin...


Eat lots of veges....


be careful with milk products .... They have hormones in them that can irritate skin..





or go organic...I am 100% organic because of all the steroids and junk in regular commercial foods...





Also, take a vitamin... and extra vit C .. and zinc.... Good for the skin...





My acne is under control but I do still have little flare ups every so often and they can usually be linked back to food, stress, or some chemical product...





Below I listed some sites that you might find helpful...





Hope I could help,,,:)|||There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||can by prescription cream for the face. I get cystic acne and i use duac cream, cleared it up , it stays away as long as i apply it at least once or twice a week.|||first of al drink almond milk dont use any facial wash just use plain water no milo no chocolates n nuts or peanuts including peanut butter trust me mine is cured 4 good|||try Proactiv...it%26#039;s amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment