Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult acne- could this be true?

my friend said a colon cleanse program cleared her acne- in only 3 days! she had a minor case all her life, but it was getting worse in the last year. I%26#039;m kind of afraid to try it though.|||I%26#039;m 40 and still get pimples occasionally, I figured out when I was a teenager I was allergic to deodorant soap and started using gel soap. Every since then I only get them occasionally.





I guess cleaning your insides out could help move toxins through your body better instead of putting them into your system.|||I use the facemaster course to maintain acne free skin. http://facemaster.net/thefacemastercours鈥?/a>





The author also gives away a free ebook to help those who need a fast solution to acne. Well worth getting.|||The colon has nothing to do with her acne. Try Proactiv. It worked wonders for me.|||If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.





For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>





http://www.medical-research-study-direct鈥?/a>


http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/


http://www.san-diego-dentist.us


http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cos鈥?/a>|||dont try it, u can cleanse your colon by eating fruits ,juices , water


Just wash your face with hot antibacterial soap, rinse with hot and then cold water .


Put aloe vera on face afterwards...acne is history|||Yes it it true, colon cleansing will clear your body of toxins and some of the symptoms of toxins poisoning your body is skin problems. I have used the colon cleanse found at www.URCleanandLean.com and was very happy with the results! Nothing really happend during the first 4 or 5 days and I was kind of disappointed and ready to quit - but then WOW! I increased the tablets that come with the kit from 2 to 3 - twice per day and boy did I ever notice a difference! I didn%26#039;t find any scary parasites (although I really didn%26#039;t look that hard - yuk!) but I did find stuff that looked like it could have been egg sacks. Also, it didn%26#039;t make me feel like I had to run the potty or stay close to one - which I was worried about. It just me go more in volume when I had to go - also I use to go only once or twice per week and now I go at least once or twice per day. Anyway, if you%26#039;re looking for a good colon cleanse I recommend the one I used at www.URCleanandLean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment