Monday, April 26, 2010

Ugh, adult acne!?

I%26#039;ve had acne since teens, am 23 now. It%26#039;s ranged from light to severe, but I%26#039;ve never been acne free. Recently went to my family doctor when I was sick, as a side note he prescribed Tetracycline to help with the acne. After reading the effects, I%26#039;m not interested in taking it long term. However, I only have an issue with facial acne, not anywhere else. Over the last year I%26#039;ve cut back on makeup more and more, now only use concealer and Physician%26#039;s Formula talc-free face powder. Could the makeup be the issue? I never go to bed with it on, wash my face every night, twice a day apply benzoyl peroxide cream, I drink lots of water and eat lots of fruits/veggies/fiber. I DON%26#039;T GET IT! It feels like I%26#039;m doing everything I can with no results. I don%26#039;t want to stop wearing makeup yet--I%26#039;ll feel like a troll--but do you think it would help that much? Does anyone have any tips/tricks/ideas?|||Acne can be a tough one to to solve because each person has different skin tones and different reasons why they get acne.





There are so many options on the market today that is can get confusing as to what you are supposed to use.





Maybe you should try a natural internal medicine cause it sounds like based on what you are doing should solve the problem from the outside.





Tetracycline should not be used long term I completely agree.





Good luck|||if your skin is not responsive to BP than consider salicylic based treatment like clearpores. Also for severe cases of acne vitamin b5 treatment works very well. however with b5 you will get diaherria, stomach crams but it will get the job done.|||I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It%26#039;s time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://acnehomesolution.com that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment