Monday, April 26, 2010

Adult Acne....Best remedy/treatment????????

I am a female in my late 30%26#039;s but my skin is starting to look like that of a teenager! I never had acne this bad or painful before...mild breakouts when a teen, but never like this. I have red, sore lumps, no white-heads. Serious answers only please, as this is painful enough..... Thanks.|||I%26#039;m also 30 with adult acne. I know what you mean. I have PCOS and its one of the symptoms of the disease. I just try and deal but support is helpful.


I would go to dailystrength.com or webmd.com and they can give you better answers than I. I%26#039;m in several forums there at dailystrength, but not in that one at this time. If you go to dailystrength go to the communitties and stroll down. It will also provide you with doctors in that field to ask questions to for free. The site is a life saver for me and I have met some very nice, responsible people there!! If you go to webmd, just type it in and it will give a list of meds to ask for or answers to ask your doctor. Hope this helps. I%26#039;m currently on no meds, I just watch what I eat, and keep my face cleaner than the average person. Also, don%26#039;t wear alot of makeup and if you do be sure and wash it off everynight before bed. I know you probably do but some don%26#039;t. Keep me posted on what you thought and the outcomes of your acne. God Bless.|||http://www.otan.us/webfarm/emailproject/鈥?/a>|||To start off with, never use harsh products on acne, it will only irritate it more. My suggestion is to use more gentler products.





I鈥檝e used stuff from proactive, acnefree, medicated cleansers, expensive department store stuff like sheseido, differin, duac, etc. none of them worked very well for me. Most of them made my skin worse.








Once a week, you should use a facial masque that will suck out all of the oils and impurities from your skin. The one that I use is called %26quot;Queen Helene Mint Julep%26quot; and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! I buy it at Sally%26#039;s Beauty Supply for about 5 dollars for a huge tub of it. This stuff lasts me about 1 1/2 years.





Every morning I wash my face with a clarifying cleanser that I purchase at www.ifeelpretty.com


This cleanser is VERY gentle, and works amazingly, I love it.





For on the spot treatment, (AKA, for a pimple that you need to get rid of FAST, use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque on your pimple overnight, then wash off in the morning, and it will be reduced tremendosly





The last and most important thing, is to MOISTURIZE! This is a personal preference of coarse, but for me, I use Olay moisturizers, they are cheap and work.





Hope this helps!|||If it is adult acne usually it is caused by a hormone imbalance or it may be stress related or a number of things.





If you never really had acne as a teenager you may have some built up impurities that come from foods, the air you breathe, or just about anything you put into your body.





I would consider an all natural oral medication that works from the inside and see if that helps.





Good luck|||if it hurts so bad then you should go see a dermatologist...if they say its just acne then do not go ahead and get a prescription from them..id try proactive before paying for expensive prescriptions..if you havent seen the commercials let me just go ahead and tell you proactive works really well and fast..my brother used it..i know a lot of people who do use it now..and even kelly clarkson and jessica simpson used it..if that doesnt work then go back to your doctor and try their medicine..


o also..have you been eating really unhealthily lately? a change in diet? not washitn your face? all of those things can cause breakouts..so consider that before getting treatment|||If it is bad as you say then I would definitely just go to my local dermatologist (during skin reaction so he can see it) %26amp; tell him how your skin is behaving. It could even be your hormones (there%26#039;s a pill for that too)but first I would see if he can give you some type of lotion/med. for your skin %26amp; if that doesn%26#039;t work maybe you can move on to something stronger.


If this is %26quot;not%26quot; something you want to do then you can also try going to a local Day spa for monthly facials.|||Apply moisturer and cleanse it.


Wash your affected areas with cold water.


Apply aloe vera gel and do a slow massage.


Apply Witch hazel, rosewater or even jasmine water.


Cream for skin and body would be fine.





Next:


Change your diet.


Eat more fruits and vegetables


with loads of tofu, bean-curds and fibre.


Drink lots of water.


Cleanse your body by either steaming, detoxification


or exercise.








www.myvideotalk.com/jerome|||I really think that you should consider using proactive. I also have problem skin and honestly it is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I have spent countless dollars with over the counter products and none have worked. Try their website. I have been ordering it for three years and it is wonderful. Also it wouldn%26#039;t hurt to drink more water. Hope everything works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment