Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult Acne caused by pregnancy.?

I had my daughter 7 weeks ago and i am now suffering from what the doctor calls Adult acne on my back and chest .She said it would go 6 weeks after having my daugther but it is getting worse.Last week she gave me antibotics which has no difference at all.I am going to go back to the doctors next week for something else to try rid of it.


My question is has anyone else experienced this during and after pregnancy and did it go away after some time and how long? Did it go away by itself or what was you given to get rid of it?|||i am three and a half months right now, and i have recently been breaking out really really bad .. only on my face though !! with my daughter i had it on my chest , but i just kind of went away on it*s own .. i wish i knew of some kinda of face wash or something i could use the would get rid of it too !! good luck and congrats on your daughter !!|||hi. i had the most healthy skin when i was pregnant. a week after having the baby my skin went oily and so did my hair.


my skin got better after a few months but my hair still is oily and need to wash it every day.


hope you get it sorted.|||I am in my first trimester and my skin has been breaking out more than normal. As a teen, I found nothing worked (including Accutane, which has terrible side-effects, and antibiotics) except low-dose birth control pill, and drinking lots of water. It%26#039;s probably just stress and hormones, wait it out till you%26#039;re done breastfeeding and can go on the pill. I never had any serious breakouts while taking it.|||I%26#039;m in my first trimester as well. I am having break-outs on my face and back. My skin also feels oily. I have been using Noxzema for years, but it doesn%26#039;t seem to help much this time. A friend told me to pour some mouth wash on cotton balls and dab that on my skin where the breakouts are. It seems to be helping more than just washing.|||well usually if you keep on taking your prenatal pills it usually helps..try it out|||Lots of washing! Make sure to use a loofa on your back, and your chest so that you are scrubing and opening the pores, and use like a bar soap instead of a body wash. The soap will help dry out your skin where the acne is. Try not to use any lotion where acne is at, but every where else is fine. As far as meds, I think it%26#039;s an excuse to get more money out of you. I don%26#039;t think they actually work.|||heyy, i haven%26#039;t had my baby yet, but i was suffering from this. luckily mines only lasted about a week lol.


your skins really stretching, causing it to be like this and because of the hormones it will become greasy too.


soak the area with HOT water, this will open your pores. then, put on a cleanser which contains little bits (mines had little blue bits in it-but makes sure u can use it for pregnancy), then once youve scrubbed the area with a clean flannel, wipe it all off with HOT water, once its all off.. rinse with freezing cold water, this will then close the pores up. it worked for me :) do it every day, day and night. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment