Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please help I have Adult Acne.?

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF ADULT ACNE? ANY GOOD HOME REMEDIES?


I AM A BRIDESMAID IN 2 WEEKS AND I WOULD LIKE TO CLEAR UP THE ACNE ON MY CHIN, PLEASE HELP!!!!!|||Adults all over the United States are searching for adult acne treatment. This shows that adult acne treatment is an important subject.





Adult acne and teen acne are caused by a combinationof several factors: hormones leading to excess oil secretion, faulty closing ofthe hair duct, and infection. Adult acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which is commonly seen in people aged between 30 and 50 years. It is a result of fluctuating hormones that occur naturally as we mature. Adult women who have excess body weight can be more prone to acne. There are many adult acne products, however, in my experience, the overall best treatment for adult acne is identical to the best treatment for teen acne, benzoyl peroxide.











A more detailed acne control and treatment can be viewed here





http://simplyfreenow.info/acnefree.html|||Visit a dermatologist and he might suggest some cream to you.Adult acne goes slowly the treatment that you doctor gives you, you might have to apply that for 3-4 months.


Anti bacterial soap/shampoo might help, but do consult your doctor...





refer to this post as well...provides a lot of good information ..i found it on the web....


http://www.jointocure.com/jc/viewtopic.php?f=2%26amp;t=40|||Hi There,





I used to have really bad skin around my nose. I saw my GP who gave me two things for it. One was called Dalacin which was a lotion to be used to dry up the wet/pussy spots and one called Fucidin which was an ointment used more soothing for the dry areas. The Fucidin worked a treat - I literally saw an improvement within a day or two. Nothing from over the counter worked at all.


Good luck and enjoy the wedding!|||PROACTIVE. The absolute best EVER.


But if you do want something at home try mixing oatmeal and rub it on your chin after a REALLY hot long shower. I know it sounds weird but it works pretty well. Hope I helped!|||Try washing your face with Noxzema, then apply Clearasil to the acne. Wash your face at least twice daily, especially before bedtime. Apply the Clearasil after washing your face. The best buy on both products is Dollar General if you have one near you. I used Noxzema %26amp; Clearasil all through my high school years %26amp; it helped get rid of acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment