Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to clear up stubborn adult acne?

So, i had pretty bad acne since I was about 12. When I turned 21, it cleared up pretty well, with mild breakouts only right around my period. Well, I%26#039;m 24 now and for the last 6 months or so, I%26#039;ve had horrible acne that doesn%26#039;t clear up, EVER! It%26#039;s a lot of little pimples all over, with blackheads near my nose and chin. Would something like proactiv help? I%26#039;ve tried topical benzoyl peroxide and salacyllic acid, but nothing seems to help. Please help!!





P.S. This problem seemed to occur right after a finished a z-pack of antibiotics about 6 months ago that I took for strep throat. Could this be a side effect????|||The main ingredient in Proactiv is benzoyl peroxide. The toner is witch hazel, and the moisturizer is just moisturizer.





The reason that the product seems to work so well is because it helps people get into a skincare routine where they wash their face with a cleanser specifically for the face not the body, apply the benzoyl peroxide which is really just an antibacterial, and apply moisturizer because bp can dry out your skin.





If you don%26#039;t have a routine and these main products don%26#039;t work for you then see a dermatologist and get an oral product.

No comments:

Post a Comment