Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adult Acne - Product and Regimen Advice?

Please help.....LOL





I am in my 30%26#039;s and I am experiencing severe acne. I have tried so many different products (Proactiv included) and nothing seems to help. My dermatologist would like for me to begin using Accutane, however, I am trying to avoid using such a strong perscrpitions that can cause side effects.





What types of products and/or what possible cleaning regimen do you use and/or know of that has tremendously helped with your (or someone that you know) acne problem.





Since I am in my 30%26#039;s my skin is not the same as when I was a teenage and for some reason it is not responding well.





Any suggestions would be great.|||It is believed that adult acne is caused by the overproduction of hormones in the body, which is why most treatments focus on lowering the level of hormones. Adult acne is usually treated with drugs under the supervision of a professional dermatologist. From my personal experience I can recommend a simpler treatment that is, believe it or not, just as effective.





I heartily recommend The ClearPores System to fight your adult acne both from outside and INSIDE, with its herbal blend.





You can visit the official site for more info: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901





Adult acne is not as infrequent as people like to think, but that does not mean that it has to be allowed to become a social drawback. If you suffer from adult acne, then you should see your doctor or simply give the ClearPores System a try. You鈥檇 be surprised how many adults got rid of their acne using the excellent ClearPores. Whatever the choice, you have my best wishes.|||why don%26#039;t you try acne md it worked good for me





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment