Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acne/Oily skin remedy for adult female?

I%26#039;m an adult and for the past 3 years have had really oily skin and have constant break outs. Sometimes they are painful! I%26#039;ve been to the dermotologist. I%26#039;ve had all sorts of medicines prescribed, Retinol, benzol, antibiotics.....and more. He can%26#039;t give me an answer or cure. I feel as if I%26#039;m going through puberty. I eat healthy, no caffine, water water water. I%26#039;ve even tried home remidies. NOTHING works. I%26#039;m hoping I can get an answer from someone.|||Unfortunately I had the same problem. Only solution for me was the pill.|||Try the oily skin products from Mary Kay.|||Have you tried the Clear Advantage line from Arbonne International? A friend of mine uses this line and raves about it - botanical based, zinc for faster healing. E-mail me if you want to know more.|||Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment