Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sensitive skin and very bad acne. What is the best Acne products for adult acne I can buy in stores target CVS?

Hello I%26#039;m in my late teens early 20%26#039;s and I still have very bad acne :[. To make matters even worse I have super sensitive skin! I have tried proactive and skin ID and some other acne treatments but none have worked.





I%26#039;m starting college this fall and would like clear skin or less acne infected skin. What is the best acne products I can buy in stores like target or CVS? I would like it to be around 30.00 or under but if it is a little more I will try it! [:





Thanx 10 points best answer! :D|||I have sensitive skin too, most of the anti acne gels that the dermatologist%26#039;s prescribe for me, don%26#039;t really help. Its then I discovered the effectiveness of tea tree oil. Its an aroma therapy oil, you%26#039;ll get it at any cosmetic store. Tea tree is an antiseptic which helps to dry up acne and pimples. Its very strong, dilute 3 drops in a bit of water and apply on your whole face. Leave for a couple of hours before washing off. Wash your face often using a face wash meant for pimple prone skin. Look out for Himalya Neem face wash, its really good.





You could also use a face pack twice a week. Fuller%26#039;s Earth face pack is clay pack which which will help clear your skin and reduce pores. If you cannot find that, then use a Sandal wood pack or take take risk of trying any anti acne mineral oil and clay pack.|||I purchased the Made from Earth %26quot;ROOIBOS TEA FACE SCRUB%26quot; after watching OPRAH one day on beauty tips for people with sensitive skin who should ONLY use chemical free products.





I do worry about cleaning my skin and keeping it youthful-looking over time - and I really do want to look my best thes Report Abuse
|||if you have a pharmacy near by, try panoxal. it comes in cream or gel form. you can just put it on at nite b4 bed. it usually works within a week, u do av to keep using it for however long u need to (i used it for abt 6 months and then moved on to face washes and exfoilaters (Loreal exfoilatersis good sensative skin on occasional use). i recommend if u use panoxal start on level 5 or ten as it is a chemical formula for acne.|||The answer is that going to a doctor will be cheaper in the long run. There are many prescription medications that are available -- most of which can be had in generic form. So for the cost of a doctor visit, and $5 a month for your medication, you could be doing a lot better than getting something over the counter.|||I have also suffered acne problems for a long time. I am a senior now and had acne from my freshman year - junior year (high school)





I switched to using Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser. I was my face 3 times a day at the most. It%26#039;s the best facewash that has worked the best for me. You can also try Clearasil Acne Spot Treatment. I put it on any zits that I have or any that look like they are forming!





Also check your makeup. I don%26#039;t know if you wear it, but you might want to just check it out to make sure it%26#039;s not old. The more you put on the more it clogs your pores! They need to breathe. :)





I realize that you want it to be something you can buy in a convenience store for under $30.00 but you should honestly go to a dermatologist. That is what I did. He helped me out sooo much. I use this cream called Duac and it works wonders! I put it on every night before bed. I am not sure what kind of health care plan you have, but it is only $15 dollars for a refill and you only need a refill every 5 months! I%26#039;ve had the same tube that I%26#039;m using since October. :)








Best of luck, I know what you are going through!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment