Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there any cure for adult acne? have tried many products without success. thanks?

I am so serious when I say this, believe it or not.





wiping your face with urine once or twice a day will help. pee in a cup and use a rag to apply to urine to your entire face. As a teenager I had a pretty bad complexion and my grandmother gave me this remedy. I regaurded it as just a wives tale, but after being so frustrated i was willing to try anything. I did this and it worked. And no it does not make your face stink or anything. Try it first thing in the morning and before you go to bed. As an adult I have also found that drinking anything but water causes me to break out. Greatly increse the amount of water in your diet and notice your complexion improve dramattically before your eyes!!|||Acutane but is Prescription only, must follow directions and it is expensive. Best there is, all the other stuff, naw.|||Have you tried Proactiv? If you can afford it, it%26#039;s said to work wonders, and friends of mine have used it with success, so I%26#039;d definately recommend it. Good luck!|||Can you write me at yahoo? Answers will not let me post my website.|||definitely PROACTIV... I use it and I look much better than I used to... but good luck|||Using the urine - specially first thing in the morning - is a very good answer, but stop eating chocolate and/or cheese. These foodstuffs contain lots of FAT and can encourage acne and blocked pores. Don%26#039;t be too old fashioned when listening to %26quot;old wives tales%26quot;, the urine works for lots of things, mainly dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment