Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do adults still get acne?

I%26#039;m 30 %26amp; about every couple of weeks I get right beauty, usually on the end of my nose or somewhere else where the world can see it... I pride myself on my clenliness so can%26#039;t understand why I still get %26#039;em|||Stress can cause a lot of it. Another thing can be that your pores are getting clogged. your skin cells shed every day and it could be causing your pores to clog.|||Usually a combination of reasons - but mainly diet and hormones. These not much you can do about the latter (except see you doctor) but you might try adjusting what you eat. I find that acidic foods make me more susceptible to %26#039;right beauties%26#039; as you put it. Try cutting down on refined sugar and acidic foods like tomatoes and concentrated fruit juices...|||it%26#039;s because you don%26#039;t eat regularly and equilibrate. it%26#039;s not about cleanliness at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment