Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best remedy for adult acne - senistive skin?

Can anyone give a idea of a best product to use for adult acne when you have sensitive skin. If I use any of the mainstream branded products, it%26#039;s too strong for my skin, it drys out, its goes really red and blisters. I can%26#039;t even use Witch, Neutrogena, Oxy, Clean and Clear etc. Only product I can get away with is Clearasil for sensitive skin, I can wash my face without drying out, but I don%26#039;t have a clear complexion, I still get blackheads and breakouts. Any ideas?





I don%26#039;t smoke, I dont eat red meat, or alot of chocolate, or drink achohol. I eat quite alot of veg and fruit. I use Agnus Castus to help regulate my Hormones in case its realated.


Thanks x|||I had a problem like yours. I never did find a product that worked well for me. The cause became obvious when I went on a strict organic diet. My skin problems were traceable to the man-made chemicals in the cow%26#039;s milk from the cow%26#039;s body. Non-organic milk is in a wide variety of processed foods also. Chemicals in food and environment interact with the body function regulating neurons in the autonomic nervous system. That%26#039;s why sniffing the wrong substance can cause brain damage and other health problems. Neurons can be bothered by chemicals in even trace amounts, if the neuron is weak for a variety of reasons. In my situation, it%26#039;s apparent that the chemicals in milk were perhaps over-stimulating neurons for hormones or skin secretions. Neurons can over-react to stimulation from chemicals and start a chain reaction that causes a health problem - called an autonomic neuropathy - the cause of most common health problems. Neuron health varies from one to the next. My skin has never been clearer.





If you%26#039;d like to try an organic diet, just remember to read all labels and avoid any non-organic ingredients, stick with only organic whole milk, eat only organic cheeses, only canned foods packed in spring water, drink and cook with only spring water, use only pickling salt, use only neproxen sodium. Neurons can be made more sensitive from chemicals in the environment too so only use unscented laundry detergent and avoid fabric softeners unless baking soda (organic mineral), which can also be substituted for laundry detergent. Wash all bedding, pillows, drapes, and lampshades. Avoid scented things in general, use only very natural soaps (health food store) and baking soda for toothpaste. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment