Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need a womens advice! Adult Acne?!?

Well I have asked and I%26#039;m not getting the answers I need. I am 21 years old and I have never had acne up until last year. Now its not horrobile but its still there. I have tried a number of different acne medications (about 6) and have seen more than one dermatologist. I haven%26#039;t been eating any differently than I have my enitre life! I have cut greasy foods and caffine out of my daily in take, if I do have the two its probably about twice a month. NOTHING IS WORKING! I have come to the conclusion that it has to do with my hormones. So today I was given YAZ, I have not began taking it yet. Is there any females that have gone through something similar? Will YAZ help? Am I doing something wrong?|||I don%26#039;t know about Yaz, as I%26#039;ve never been on that. But I asked this question a few months ago and someone recommended Queen Helen Mask (Sally%26#039;s beauty). I use it about 2 times a week and WOW---I haven%26#039;t had a zit since.


Cheap and worth a shot!|||Although YAZ has been approved to market their birth control pill as an %26quot;acne fighter%26quot;, MOST if not all birth control pills help with acne. Acne is mostly hormonal so I would start taking the YAZ immediately. Drinking lots of water and cleaning your face correctly twice a day will help as well. Also purchase the ZENO machine. I bought one a long time before it was popular and it works great to eliminate acne that is just appearing on the skin. Good luck.|||Drink lots of water, make sure your not dehydrating this will help your skin, theres my favorit olay rejuvinating balance, and that will help you alot with not worrying about dry and oilie skin. and putting back natural balance for the while your body and hormoine is changing more into a women.


There%26#039;s also ways for the pimples you have now. to dry thing own use tooth paste at night. to get ride of the redness and swollen take a hot And i mean hot washcloth put it directly on the infected area and keep it there until the swallen goes down it does sting becuase you cleaning out your bacteria and your opening up your poors, soak in the steam for awhile to. that will help you out alot. and this is simple nothing dramamtic and less makup during this time otherwise your infecting it more. and dont pop that spreads causes scars and its bad. good luck feel beautiful.|||Yaz is supposed to help with your hormones, which can cause acne. I was on the original, Yasmine, and i loved it. It helped me with my weight and acne. I heard YAZ is supposed to be even better. Good Luck!|||I%26#039;ll tell you, your diet has nothing to do with acne. This happened to me, except I was younger. I had perfectly clear skin, and then when I turned 12, I just got acne. Take care of it now, cause it%26#039;ll get worse as the years go on. I used to only have on my cheeks, and now I have it on my chin and forehead too. Exercise and water helps a ton. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment