Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ADULT ACNE ! PLEASE HELP SO DEPRESSED ?

Im 20 years old , iv had acne since i was 17 . i went to see my gp about it around 4 months ago who put me on the contraceptive pill DIANETTE i went back to see him 2 weeks ago as it didnt seem to help he said to keep trying the dianette for another 3 months and also prescribed me DALACIN T TOPICAL LOTION which seems to make my acne worse


i feel so down i dont go out of the house for weeks on end i dont see my friends any more and i constantly have a hat and scarf on because im so concious about my spots i also have a 13month old daughter and i feel bad as i cant bring myself to take her out to the park or just for a walk which i grave to do


its effecting my relationship also i live with my partner but hes hating that i wont go out any more PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE |||You need a referral to a Dermatolagist at the hospital. There are some extremely effective drugs available which your GP obviously doesn%26#039;t know about.|||I tried numerous treatments through my doctor to no avail to treat acne i suffer from on only my face. Finally i was referred to a dermatologist 3 months a go. I was prescribed accutane it should only be used as a last resort. So far the side effects have been brutal and the blood tests are a pain each month. My skin is beginning to clear up slowly. Its best to see a dermatologist and discuss Possible treatments.|||Right go to a different doctor for a second opinion. it can always be helped, say how you feel and how you want something else to help it. good luck x|||as the other person stated get a second opinion at ur gp, and if they are not helpful ask them to refer u to the dermatology dept at ur local hospital. |||order proactive, it does work, my friend used it |||i just use stridex pads and theat seems to work for me try that

No comments:

Post a Comment