Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can i find something to combat adult acne/pimples?

You need to exfoliate about once a week with a good salt and oil scrub, preferably an all natural product like:


http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Salt-Scrub-鈥?/a>


http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Salt-Scrub-鈥?/a>





I also do a skin mask every other week to get rid of impurities and deep clean:


http://www.amazon.com/Frightening-Natura鈥?/a>





Switch to an all natural, vegetable based, gentle moisturizing soap containing oatmeal, clay or honey, like:


http://www.amazon.com/SOUTH-FRANCE-SOAP-鈥?/a>


http://www.amazon.com/LAVENDER-OATMEAL-E鈥?/a>





Wash with a soft washcloth (not a scrubbing sponge). Wear clean clothes each day and wash your bedding and towels regularly. You may try using an all natural laundry detergent too - I like Sun %26amp; Earth and Seventh Generation.





I have found that a lot of the over the counter acne products can actually increase acne over time, so be careful with these. Use a mild salicylic acid skin wash on problem areas once every other day - if after two weeks that doesn%26#039;t help, then try alternating between that and a mild benzoyl peroxide skin wash (they affect different types of bacteria, so alternating tends to work better on serious cases than using just one of the two). Neutrogena makes some good products.





Don%26#039;t overwash - once in the morning and once in the evening is fine. After you wash, you can use a skin toner or astringent (again natural is better) followed by a light moisturizer which is non-comedogenic (i.e. does not block pores) - again all natural and hypoallergenic is better - try and find one with spf15 for during the day. And it doesn%26#039;t matter if your skin is dry, oily or in between - you need to use a moisturizer - just try a lightweight, non-oil based one. F/Y/I, I had bad acne at one time and using this regime together with a heavier, emollient-rich moisturizer which contained honey at night to help heal the acne scarring (worked great). My skin cleared up in about a year and eventually I stopped using the acne washes except for occasionally (like once every couple of months). Reviva and Avalon Organics have good products - some of Kiss My Face is good too.





If your acne is very bad, you can also get acne spot treatment and if you have deep blackheads, you can try the clear pore strips to see if they help - never did me any good but a lot of people swear by them. I think exfoliation and a clay mask works better.





Exercise, sauna, massage and drinking 8 glasses of water per day are also big helps, especially the water.





Hope this helps.|||I am reading that people are saying proactive, but it didnt work for me. It really burn my face. In reality my face was clear but after I started to use the product I have been suffering of very bad acne.|||See a dermatologist. Time to get tough on them!


Don%26#039;t know why they are called that, same acne as teenagers, blackheads, acne puss or no puss. Could be Rosacea. Needs different approach.|||im guessing you mean to get rid of them...proactive works great|||Try Proactive, I have and it麓s great , the key to success is to follow the treatment as it says , never miss a day and you麓ll see results.


Good luck|||Ask your doctor if he can subscribe you to tetracycline about 100mg and Cleocin-T to put on after you wash your face, it worked for me.|||Acnexus. It is full of 100% natural botanical ingredients. Cleanses, tones and moisturizes all in ONE step!! You will notice an improvement overnight. And your skin will feel %26quot;different%26quot; (in a good way) immediately after you use it. You can only get it on ebay. It is imported from Europe. I did a search online for best rated acne products and Acnexus was #2. At $24.95, I chose it over the #1 $200.00 Brunhause, which is also imported. In Europe, they sell products that work, they are not into selling the latest gimmick that doesn%26#039;t work for a rediculous profit! Try it, it has a 100% money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. I have actually had people complimenting my skin which I have been trying to combat acne on with proactiv for the last 10 years! Just go to ebay and type in a search for acnexus, and read the info. Good luck!|||ProActiv...my mother uses it and it has done great for her.|||Ask a Pharmacist - sometimes they know good over the counter treatments. This site has some good treatment advice:


http://mpoweryourself.com/acne|||Okay everyday get a cotton swab and swab rubbing alcohol on pimples. it dries them and gets the oil away. try that it should wokr. google this method on google and it should give you mroe instrucitons. good luick!|||The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care.Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||Trust me, I%26#039;ve tried every %26quot;On the counter%26quot; ingredients...and well they just made my acne worse. I%26#039;l 16 and I still have pimples. I hate it...I%26#039;m self conscious.





First, I started eating healthy....and keeping the oil of my face. I went and bought an organic cleanser.. you can buy one from Whole Foods or Trader Joes....get one especially for the skin type you have.. Your skin is probably oily.. I%26#039;m guesssing.


I do this every morning and night. I grow aloe vera plants..and I use the 100% aloe vera gel on my skin 2 times a day. Wash your face w. the organic cleanser and then squeeze the aloe gel on your pimples. You%26#039;ll noticed a difference in a week or so. It%26#039;s perfectly natural.. it itches a little...but you%26#039;ll get use to it. Don%26#039;t use the fake aloe vera gels..the ones that say %26quot;All natural aloe vera%26quot;....it%26#039;s fake.


So, good luck and hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment