Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best drugstore facewash adult hormonal acne?

Pleas help guys!! I am 28 and quit smoking 5 weeks ago and want to clear my skin and look younger. I fell better, why not look better? I am starting BC pills as well to help clear it up. What face wash do you love?|||i love this %26quot;Biore%26quot; acne face wash ever since ive been using it theres been nooooo acne!!!!





Oxy works pretty good too in serious cases|||i%26#039;m 27. i have been using clean and clears SOFT line. i love it! cleared me up well. i especially love the SREAM product they have. it%26#039;s an in shower facial scrub you use twice a week. it makes my skin so soft.... you really should try it!|||there is some wash you can buy called Cetaphil. It%26#039;s available at Walmart or the drug store. It also is available in toners and moisturizers. Good product!|||I would say wait until you%26#039;ve been on your BC for a while before buying any creams or washes. They can be very harsh on your skin and honestly the only ones you can get that do a good job are prescription.|||SPERM!!!!!!!!!! it cures everything|||Ya sperm is always gud


kind of lieka cure all

No comments:

Post a Comment