Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adult acne??? how can i help my skin clear up??

i never had acne as a teenager...then i went to college and i started to get it...im 22 now and i still have acne. could there be some underlying cause to this??





its not severe, its just annoying because as an adult, i have plenty of things to worry about and i dont want my skin to be one of them.





any suggestions as to how to help my skin clear up a bit?? i was my face daily with a salicylic acid face wash. it helps to clear up the acne i have, but it doesnt prevent more acne from coming!!!|||I too have such a problem, I went to the doctor and was given soap to wash my face with, cream to apply and also antibiotics. Mine is due to oily skin, but the doctor said that it could also sometimes due to stress.|||The number one cause of adult acne is stress. It can also be diet. Also, if you use lotion on your face, be careful of what kind it is. Some lotions block pores, especially on the face, which can cause breakouts. Report Abuse
|||Proactive did not help me at all. It dried up my skin, but I loved their mask. First of all make sure you drink plenty of water. Try Mark Kay or Clinique. I tried them both back in college and liked them a lot. I just never had money to keep getting them.|||Acne Removal?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1551.鈥?/a>





Which Acne Remedy is the Best?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1550.鈥?/a>








Diet For Acne


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1522.鈥?/a>|||ProActiv. Pricy, but worth it.|||Good Luck! Proactive didn%26#039;t work for me but different things work for different people. I found that DUAC once daily gel worked wonders. You need a prescription for it. I also tried chemical peels and am now trialing light therapy- will let you know if it works! I also love Ella Bache Revitalsant, it is a skin refining exfoliant- I recommend it to everyone! Good luck!|||use noxema as a cleanser and avoid face makeup as much as possible.also apply toothpaste to the acne and leave it on for fifteen minutes.it will dry it up after a couple of days.|||I know what you mean. As a teenager I too never had acne and now as an adult I get it. But I think it%26#039;s pretty common I have heard of others with the same problem. Mary kay has a wonderful acne cream. As well as a great skin care program. Go to www.marykay.com/klebron1 and find out more.|||I never had acne as a teenager either, i%26#039;m older than 22 and I have problems with it. Some Dermatologist say that acne can be a result of not eating correctly, on top of not drinking the correct amounts of WATER. This causes toxins to build up in the body from the poor diet and not being flushed out of the system (this is where the water comes in.) The toxins seep into the pores of the skin as this is the body%26#039;s attempt to somehow get rid of it and the result is acne.





Salicylic Acid does not help me at all but Walmart%26#039;s equivalent to Pro Acne worked wonders. Here where I live, that still costs about 19.99 and that can get pretty costly b/c you have to continue to use it as long as you have the problem. I have found a wonderful soap called Peridox, that contains 10% benzoyl peroxide and it works wonderfully. There is also a great new line of products out by the makers of Oxy Wash, called Chill Factor that I am currently using, (its quite a bit cheaper than the Peridox soap, which runs anywhere from 5 to 8 dollars per bar where I live.) So far so good, the product is working great and I love the cool feeling effect it gives my face. Sort of like i%26#039;ve washed my face with a breath mint? LOL





Anyway, good luck with your skin care regimen and let me know if you find a great product that helps you.|||Hello there,





I use Artistry daily and clear.now weekly. My son uses the clear.now daily, he had bad acne, now it is gone and hardly comes back.





http://cgordon.qbeautyzone.com


Artistry, Tolsom and Clear.now|||drink lots of water, keep your hands away from your face as much as possible .... these things are good to keep your skin clear... for fast results, go to a tanning bed.... the uv rays dry up acne quickly|||try proactive if it works for jessica simpson it should work for you|||My daughter suffers with acne as well. I have been selling Mary Kay for a bit now, and never thought to have her try the MK products. At some point I was talking with a fellow consultant about her problem, and she asked if my daughter had been using the product. I thought %26quot;DUH%26quot;! I never even thought of that. MK has a Microderm Abrasion Set, it is not marketed for the treatment of acne, but people have seen wonderful results with it. So my daughter started using the Timewise 3in1 cleanser, moisturizer, and the microderm. We are both amazed at the results. She had tried everything in the past. And I do mean EVERYTHING! Nothing ever worked before this. She is so happy to have finally found something. If you would like to give it a try too, I%26#039;d love to give you 25% off your first order to help you out. You can find it at my website


http://www.marykay.com/jenniferclewell|||i never ever broke out till i went to college...it really is the stress i think...i started useing a dove anitbacterial wash when i took a shower and then in the morning i use a wet wash cloth with no soap just to take off the oils from the night....another thing that my sister did and really works is proactive...for now just washing my face more is helping me but eveyone is different so if that doesn%26#039;t help look into proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment