Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best Vitamin that an adult can buy to help stop acne breakouts, or help close the pores?

go to a dept store like sears jcpenys blek or carson and go to the makeup and skin care counters and they will having for that|||im pretty sure vitamin a.|||Try good old Noxzema and drink alot of water. Water is essential to a nice complexion. For oily skin, I%26#039;ve always used rubbing alcohol on a pad or white washcloth and go over my face several times a day during the sticky summer, it got rid of my acne when I was younger really well.|||I am not sure about a vitimin but I am a fan of Colloidal Silver products. If you use Colloidak Silver Cream on the infected areas it will be a great help. The best cream that I have found is at www.notaquitter.com Give it a try|||Try out Dunaliella soft capsules which helps to have beautiful skin. Use a mild washing foam and apply miho skin lotion and apply miho spot touch to dry up the acne area daily. You will see the results in no time.|||i take the %26quot;murad skin clarifying supplement%26quot; they smell bad, but i think they work. even if you dont buy that brand,look at the ingredients and piece together a cheaper combo of vitimins listed in there

No comments:

Post a Comment