Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am 23 and I think I have adult acne. I have pimples all over my chest and that is the only place I get them

I am a woman and I get pimples all over my breasts but sometimes I get some that look like blackheads but blood comes out when it is popped. What is that? And what is the best thing to use to get rid of this?|||Actually it could be more than adult acne. Next time you go to your doctor talk to them. You could have a hormonal imbalance or something else and the acne is just the symptom. I have a friend that had the same problem and when the doctor figured out her other problem the acne cured up by itself.|||not enough information to answer the question. maybe you should send us a picture of your breasts lol. no just kidding, you should definitely see a doctor ! good luck and get better soon !|||you can go to the dermatologist and get laser or photo therapy. that is the most permanent way to cure it as for creams everyone is different so u should speak with a doctor anyway. i am also 23 but a male and i became very sick about a year ago and it affected my major organs as well as my skin and i am only now getting back to the way i used to be, my point being a side effect from the medicine used to treat me was folliculitis which are pimples on your chest back shoulders and arms and my doctor is going to use lasers to get rid of the pimples and redness. but i must say it is very expensive and takes about 3-4 times to see permanent results but i must also say it is well worth it when you look in the mirror and actually smile. good luck and you can contact me if you have any more questions, do some research and be prepared when u visit the doc. sorry for all the spelling mistakes bye|||um i got adult acne, after taking acutane in high school, ok this is gross on my butt, and bikini area, women of color )what my dr told me( get adult acne is your not typical areas, benzyol peroxide soap in the bar, and the topical cream, walgreens has it, the set will put you back like $7. It works fast! Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment