Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know about adult acne?

Im in my late twenties and get constant breakouts around my chin and jaw line. What are the reasons and what can I do to make it stop? Also, is there anything I can do to get rid of the scaring? Nothing really expensive like laser treatment please.|||Usually breakouts around your chin and jaw are hormonal.


If you are female you can look into spironolactone - an anti-androgen you can take that helps with stuff like hormonal breakouts, too much body hair and excessive oil production.





If you%26#039;ve tried other stuff like





* Benzoyl Peroxide (there is a good BP regimine on acne.org)


* Proactive (I find this too drying)


*Neutrogena products





Or other OTC stuff you can get from the pharmacy then give spiro a try. Also accutane is used for intense cystic acne (which does cause scarring) although it is expensive and somewhat dangerous. It does work though.





Good luck!|||I went through the same thing, but my solution was actually very simple, (and may be for you also).





I was always slumping at my computer/work desk with my chin planted in my hand. I found that I was breaking out because of the oils, dirt and bacteria that collected on my hands throughout the day.





If you are constantly touching your hands to your face or neck while at your desk, keep a bottle of hand sanitizer handy. This made it go away for me almost instantly. You can also dab a little bit of it on your acne to dry it out. :)





I hope this helps.|||ok not to worry just use watever u usesd when u were 16 also you have to STOP PICKING at them nothings worse then picking and wat ever damage u aready made to ur face will prob be their or u could buy the scar treament cream but it might not work u can find in many stores and late 20s come on your not that old wait intill you in your 40 that is when you can start worring about acne! GOOD LUCK!!|||Vitamin E is great for the skin ake it orally everyday %26amp; get Vita E cream %26amp; use it on your face if you can%26#039;t find the cream open a capsule of the vitamin %26amp; rub it on your face you%26#039;ll start to see a difference Vit E is a natural healing for the skin|||XoXo, I had this problem too.I could finally find a solution for it which works like a charm,read this blog about it:


http://iremovedacneeasily.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps|||there are tons of solutions at www.acne.org. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment