Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the side effects for tetracycline which I am using for adult acne?

I%26#039;m not sure of ALL of the side effects. However, I%26#039;m pregnant and have recently read that it%26#039;s not advisable to use in my condition... It could cause birth defects to unborn children. You%26#039;re right in checking into it, I think! If it could cause harm to a baby that is on the inside of one%26#039;s body, what is it doing to the rest of one%26#039;s innards?|||Could decrease effectiveness of birth control pills


Increase photo sensitivity - sunburn easy


Some people G.I upset


Children,, tooth discoloration





Just off the top of my head,,


pharmacy tech.|||what i know of is skin discoloration.. but if you really want to get rid of your acne contraceptives pills a good way to go too.. just make sure you choose the more expensive ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment