Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do for adult acne?

i am a older woman in my 60%26#039;s and i am noticing more acne . they are under the skin and tend to not come to a head they just stay red and sore .what do you use that a good over the counter product.or even a home product any advice would help. I tried toothpaste that doesn%26#039;t help. thanks in advice.|||For those, I have a tip- I get an ice pack or take a wash cloth and wrap a couple or so ice cubes in it %26amp; place it on the pimple. It really helps bring the swelling, size %26amp; redness down; and in most cases helps them to disappear. Hope this helps!|||Save yourself the trouble with home remedies. Toothpaste usually doesn%26#039;t work and can also bleach the skin. Your best option is to go to a dermatologist, who can examine your skin and prescribe medication to treat your specific needs.


Also, your acne will likely need to be treated using a different approach than a teenager or someone in his/her mid-20%26#039;s, as it%26#039;s likely yours may have been brought on by hormonal changes, which a doctor can also help you regulate if necessary.





For the time being, I%26#039;d recommend Persa-Gel 10 by Clean and Clear, which contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide (prescription strength) and rub it onto the affected areas once in the morning and once at night. It works well for me and doesn%26#039;t irritate my skin. Others have said it dries their skin, so if this is the case for you, try just using it at night.|||Hi have you triend the egg white mask? if not you should i recently heard of it i was told to use it every day for 7 days and it has really cleared up just crack the egg on the pointed side with a spoon lightly to just to make a small opening, so you can easly pour the egg white into a small container without the egg yolk mixing in with it. apply in coats while the egg white is still wet on your face. leave on until dry or like 10 or 15 mins. make sure they do not mix ! be sure to wash your face before and after then apply proper lotion for your skin. i do not have redness or severe acne but i had the spots on my cheaks. it helps to minimize pores also best of luck!|||I never had acne as a teen, only once I reached adulthood. sigh. To counteract it I use a face pad for acne to clean my face, then use Oil of Olay to moisturize, as it%26#039;s light and doesn%26#039;t seem to clog up my pores. This seems to control the worst of it. I don%26#039;t wear makeup and don%26#039;t use anything else on my face, except baby shampoo that I wash my eyelashes with to get rid of the gunk.|||You should get checked for skin cancer. The sooner the doctor finds skin cancer, the more treatable it is.|||Try skin id it treats over 15 different sighns of acne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment