Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the permanent solution to adult female acne? No contraceptive pills! Antibiotics make me sick. Help!?

30 yr old female, two small kids, acne started about a year ago after working out at gym. Cant get rid of it. Tried topical stuff. Any NEW suggestions?|||Have your hormone levels checked. You could have excessive testosterone caused by something like polycystic ovary syndrome. An antiandrogen medication like spironolactone could help. I%26#039;ve read that all women with persistent adult acne should be checked for PCOS.|||Acutaine, see your dernatologist..works great.|||I know it sounds redundant, but LOTS of water, which will flush out the toxins in your skin. Also cutting junk food and pop out makes a big difference. I stopped eating any chips or greasy foods and pop about 6 months ago and haven%26#039;t had one breakout since. Taking vitamin e suppliments helps too because it keeps your skin healthier. And remember to use sun protection regularly! Also remember it takes a while to get rid of toxins in your body so don%26#039;t be discouraged if the effect isn%26#039;t immediate.|||The best product out there, is the small bottle of lotion that is included in the ProActive set. Their cleanser and astringent is good, but the smaller bottle of conditioner lotion has the most ingredients for acne, proven best to get rid of it... sorry, forget the actual name of the ingredient and the proper lotions name... (came with the ordering of it before, then I heard of them including some kind of aloe stuff, that is not what you want, it%26#039;s the original set, the lotion they include)


I can say, that using ProActive cleared my skin up very well. Sometimes, I get %26#039;a%26#039; spot in the same old places, they seem to rotate on my face though, one month here, another month there... and usually it is due to my not using the product on my face regularly, I have slowed down using it like I used to.|||well there is still hope try read these series of articles about adult acne in females http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>|||get clean and clear it works after like an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment